Skystrideria

Saturday, February 12, 2005

Experience

In modern society experience is given a premium. You have to experience everything for yourself. However, people don't seem to realize that experiences are moral. You can have good experiences, and you can have bad experiences. Last night I had a bad experience. Dad asked me to put oil in the van. There was almost no oil left, so I put two quarts in. When I looked at the dipstick, it showed that the level had barely risen. So I put in another two quarts. This time when I looked, the level was about two inches above the full line. So, I had to experience lowering the oil level. An oil change wouldn't have been very hard, but then I would have needed to change the oil filter, the one automotive commodity we don't keep around. So I had to lower the level without completely draining it. In the end I had to get under the car without a shirt and oil everywhere. Not every experience is good.

3 Comments:

  • At 4:10 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    You need to change your template. I had this one first. ;-)

     
  • At 8:50 PM , Blogger Jeremy said...

    Actually, the guy who made it had it first.

     
  • At 8:13 PM , Blogger Jeremy said...

    Well, it's green now, I hope you are happy because I won't do the pink one.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home