Skystrideria

Thursday, June 09, 2005

Thought Process I Followed Today

Today we were going somewhere, as usual. I got into the drivers seat of the van and waited for Mom. During the 15 minutes or so that I waited, I did some thinking. My thought process went something like this.

"Nice Weather."
"It's like the weather there was when I got my permit."
"It was summer, I needed sunglasses, maybe I will need sunglasses today."
(searches for sunglasses)
"Hmm, no sunglasses, Mom must have took them out during the winter."
Then my thoughts took a different turn.
"I got my permit in June."
"Sometime in early June."
"It is early June again."
"Permits only last one year."
"..."
"..."
"..."
"What the?????"
"Ummm, I think it expires on June 12th."
"Today is June 9th."
"That would mean I have 3 days left."
(pulls out wallet)
(opens wallet)
(looks at premit)
"..."
"..."
"..."
"Expiration date, June 8th, 2005"
"..."
"..."
"..."
"Darn."

So, I didn't drive today. My to-do list has just become longer. Must renew permit...

2 Comments:

  • At 7:55 PM , Blogger Connor Hamilton said...

    Lol! That cracked me up. :-D Please keep reminding me to post on my blogger site; I really should sometime...*sheepish grin*

     
  • At 9:22 PM , Blogger Jeremy said...

    I will keep reminding you :P The posts you do make are quite nice.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home