Skystrideria

Tuesday, November 13, 2018

But What About Second Saturday?

Today my boss sent us all home because the server (located across the country) wouldn't let us log on. I really enjoy it when this sort of thing happens. It is like a second Saturday has been tacked on to my week.

Our living arrangements help with this as well. The place we live in is a rental owned by a partnership of my Dad, a brother and myself. Which means that I am paid for any work I do to maintain or improve the value of the place. Gardening doesn't count. But the pergo floor we installed in our landing room does. The pay is just a bit less than my day job, and my house is a bit nicer at the end of the day.

Anyways, I took advantage of that arrangement today by putting up the bead board in our bathroom. And then we took a long nap. After dinner I put up some trim in our landing room. So it was an excellent Tuesday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home