Skystrideria

Monday, October 31, 2005

I know that they are it isn't the best thing to do to my back, but every now and then I get an urge to do an insane amount of sit-ups. However, this urge hadn't shown itself for several years, until last night. To my great surprise, cranking out one hundred sit-ups was actually almost difficult. This could be excused by the fact that I have gained twenty pounds (in a very good way) over the past few years, but the results were still shocking. Why? Because the last time I got the urge I was able to do five hundred situps. Looks like my to-do list just got longer (again).

3 Comments:

  • At 7:36 PM , Blogger Jonathan Berkompas said...

    Hey Jeremy, I don't comment here much, but I thought I'd let you know I read your blog regularly and enjoy your posts. Keep it up! :-)

     
  • At 8:45 AM , Blogger Jeremy said...

    Thanks :) I have never doubted that you read this since sometimes half of the visitors use Macs, but I have wondered whether you enjoy the experience.

     
  • At 1:48 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Man, I am really out of shape. I couldn't make it to 20 situps.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home