Skystrideria

Wednesday, January 16, 2019

Layoff Projects

Last Friday was my last day at Pivotal Communications. So I have been banging out some of my projects at home. Since then I have:
  • Changed my car's timing belt
  • Installed the diaper sprayer on our toilet
  • Installed a baby gate at the top of our stairs
  • Cleaned rust off of Dad's drill press
  • Cleaned, peened and sharpened my scythe blade
  • Repaired the shoulder at SR 500 and 65th Street (video later
  • Changed the CV joint in a friend's car
  • Been to dentist and chiropractor appointments
A lot of things that have been on my to-do list I knocked out in four days. I am looking for work, but it is harder to motivate myself to find a job when I am so productive working for myself. Of course, if anyone needs a GIS Analyst or drafter, let me know. I can send out my resume.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home