Skystrideria

Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Randomness

1. Arabic is fun.

2. When playing AOE III multiplayer, you must be able to get into the second age by five minutes at the very most. If you don't, bad things will happen. More specifically, rushes are very easy, and can be completely devestating. Especially when I have a level four, and the other guy has a level twenty plus.

3. There isn't a camera handy, so I won't be posting any lawnmower pictures.

4. I need to research for my research paper

5. I need to research for debate.

6. I need to write a speech before Friday.

7. I need to write another speech in two weeks.

8. I do want to do well on the Gileskirk Final.

9. I am failing completely and absolutely at making you guys feel sorry for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home